Type Here to Get Search Results !

Salma Hayek spoke of the chaotic mud bath with Lady Gaga while filming

 Salma Hayek spoke of the chaotic mud bath with Lady Gaga while filming 



Salma Hayek spoke of the chaotic mud bath with Lady Gaga while filming



Salma Hayek recently revealed that she had difficulty with a particular scene while she was filming the film.


Salma Hayek and Lady Gaga star alongside Al Pacino, Jared Leto, Adam Driver and Jeremy Irons in the film that portrays the rise and fall of the fashion empire


The 55-year-old Oscar-nominated Mexican actress plays Pina Auriemma in the film, who is a friend and confidante of Patrizia Reggiani's character played by Lady Gaga.


The relationship between them was described by Salma Hayek as Patritzia's "partner and psychic".


During a recent appearance on "The Late Late Show with James Corden," the Hollywood star opened up about filming, sharing that despite all of her showbiz experience, she struggled with a scene in the movie. .


During filming, Hayek was set to shoot a spa scene with Gaga in which her characters enjoy a mud bath, she said.


"I've never done a mud bath, which, by the way, I couldn't believe, that I had never done a mud bath, we have a little dialogue before we go in," the actress recalled. "And once you're in, you're, well, not quite, we had something below but nothing above, and the thing is, in my head, I was going to sink."


Hayek recalled that Gaga, 35, entered the mud bath "like an Egyptian queen" before entering the bath herself.


"Me, with my extra kilos, I sit in the mud and I'm not sinking," she said. "And I'm trying to [move the mud off] my huge butt to do a weight [shift]." And she comments that the experience was not easy at all.


"And then I start moving and then there's the going [back and forth], you know," Hayek continued. "It's a very dramatic scene and she's trying to stay focused and... I'm mortified."


She added, "It was horrible. The most challenging scene I've ever done."


Hayek and Gaga star alongside Al Pacino, Jared Leto, Adam Driver and Jeremy Irons in "House of Gucci," which details Patrizia's difficulties with the Gucci family, leading her to hire a hit man to kill her husband, played by Driver.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.