Type Here to Get Search Results !

This is how the longest-running couples in Hollywood met and fell in love

They are one of the few couples who have managed to keep their marriage safe in a world as difficult as that of movie stars.

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas

The actor, during an interview offered to the "Entertainment Tonight" program, recalled the moment in which he first saw what would be his wife. "The best memory I have of her is during the Deauville Film Festival in 1999 when I met Catherine," he said sweetly.

The actor assured that the moment in which he steeled himself and spoke to her for the first time, he remembered it with as much clarity as if it had happened the day before. "I was at the Film Festival and I saw that that night she was going to be there with Zorro (referring to Antonio Banderas), so I asked my publicist to make an appointment with her," said the somewhat nostalgic actor. the situation . «I met her at the hotel bar, before she went to continue with her work I said: 'Would she by any chance like to have a drink with me again?' Surprisingly for the actor, Zeta-Jones returned to the bar. "We sat for a while and I told her after a half hour chatting: 'You know I'm going to be the father of your children'", to the astonishment of the audience, the actor continued, "She told me: 'I've heard a lot about you and I've seen a lot of you and I think it's time for me to say goodnight'». The actor reconsidered and realized the tremendous mistake he had made, so he decided to make amends by sending her some flowers the next day, an apology that she willingly accepted.

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary last September. After so many years of love and fidelity, they have earned the affection of the public, becoming one of the most beloved couples in Hollywood.

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith

Since they met nearly three decades ago, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith have remained a strong couple in the face of the struggles of being a Hollywood star. During their 27-year relationship, the couple has dodged hundreds of rumors about infidelity or the alleged homo of the actor.

Jada and Will met in 1990, during an audition for her to be his girlfriend on the hit series he starred in, "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air." Jada did not get the role to be his partner in fiction, but she managed to be in real life. After two years of dating, Will steeled himself and proposed to her in late 1997. After a month of engagement, they were married in a secret wedding attended by just 100 guests, in Jada's hometown. The bride wore a high-necked velvet dress by Bagdley Mischka and Will donned a white suit.

Seven months after their wedding, Jada and Will welcomed their first child together, Jaden, and in 2000 they had a daughter, Willow. The marriage has always been very jealous of their intimacy, however they have no problem expressing themselves openly about the love they feel for each other. The actress has stated on numerous occasions that the most important thing in marriage is "continuing to grow together"

The longest-running couples in Hollywood met and fell in love

The couple stands firm in the face of adversity. Will confessed during an interview on MTV that "With Jada I put myself in front of God and my family and said, 'Till death do us part,' so divorce can't be an option. I honestly believe there is no other woman for me other than Jada." Her wife has also declared her immense love for her, saying that she prefers to "throw her entire career overboard" rather than separate from Will.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.