Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emma D'Arcy confesses the advice that Emilia Clarke gave her

After the success of 'Game of Thrones and with season 2 of 'House of the Cragon' on the way, Emma D'Arcy has spoken about the advice that Emilia Clarke gave her to play a Targaryen.

Emma D'Arcy confesses the advice that Emilia Clarke gave her

After the success of 'Game of Thrones', HBO presented 'The House of the Dragon', a prequel located 200 years before the events of the original series and focused on the Targaryen family. The new series created by George R. R. Martin has been very successful and season 2 has already started shooting.

Emma D'Arcy became the star of 'The House of the Dragon' quickly, winning the hearts of fans of the saga in the role of Rhaenyra Targaryen. The same thing happened with Emilia Clarke in 'Game of Thrones' who played the mother of dragons, Daenerys Targaryen, a descendant of Rhaenyra. So it sounds like it runs in the family.

D'Arcy has revealed during an interview with The Magazine that she had a meeting with Clarke before filming began on 'House of the Dragon'. "I spoke to Emilia Clarke before we started shooting, and she was gorgeous and very generous," D'Arcy said, although she admitted that she prefers not to reveal the advice the actress had given her: "She told me a lot of things that, Honestly, I'm going to keep them to myself."

However, the star of 'The House of the Dragon' has confessed what was one of his biggest fears before getting the role: "I wrote a list of pros and cons during the audition process. The biggest on the list of The cons was the loss of anonymity, but that was probably a way of writing 'receive hate' or something." D'Arcy, who identifies as a non-binary person, has on several occasions confessed to her fear of being judged for playing a woman on the series, as you can see in the video above.

"As soon as the show came out, I felt like she was back on the playground. She had this weird hypervisibility, paranoia, and this kind of sociability that I found very hard to consider," she has admitted.

"I'm also very lucky. That wig is a blessing, people don't recognize me, so my height hasn't changed practically every day, for which I feel very grateful, especially because I feel that the ability to observe others and not be observed is fundamentally important to our work," he said. "I think I've been pretty worried about that."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.