Type Here to Get Search Results !

Tom Holland talks about Zendaya's love and what he has endured for 10 months

Tom Holland has opened up about his relationship with Zendaya and how much he's had to put up with over 10 months while he was filming 'The Crowded Room'.

Tom Holland talks about Zendaya's love and what he has endured for 10 months

Zendaya and Tom Holland have once again confirmed that they are one of the strongest couples in Hollywood and their love has not stopped growing since they met on the set of 'Spiderman: Homecoming' in 2016. The couple is very private with their relationship and their personal life, but since their relationship was confirmed in 2021 they have not hesitated to show off their love on several occasions, so much so that a few weeks ago the actress from 'Euphoria' was caught wearing a ring with the initials From tom.

Now, Zendaya has once again shown how in love she is with Holland and that is that the actor has let his hair grow wearing a look inspired by 1979 that has aroused all eyes for the filming of 'The Crowded Room', the new series of Apple TV +. Also, to play Danny Sullivan, a criminal with identity disorder, he had to dye his hair dark brown, and apparently, Tom hasn't been too keen on the change either.

"I don't like that my hair is so dark. I like my hair as it is, like my mother's, a bit reddish. It was hard. It was a part of the series that I won't forget, that's for sure," he confessed to 'Radio Times'.

However, this stage has not only been hard for him, but it has also been hard for Zendaya, who has confirmed how in love she is with the actor after enduring that haircut for almost a year. Tom, who has been very aware of this, has not hesitated to thank him: "I had bangs. Blessed Zendaya, she had a lot to put up with me seeing me like this for 10 months, she was strong."

Holland has confessed on several occasions how difficult the months of filming 'The Crowded Room' have been, in which he also had to combine his work as a producer, so much so that he has stated that the role "broke" him and has announced that he is going to take a break as an actor.

"In my career, I have always felt that I have been very good at leaving work at work, and for the first time with 'The Crowded Room' it really began to affect my personal life," he commented, adding: "I came home After work, I would look in the mirror and see him. So it took me a while to figure out how to put him to bed and wake Tom up, go on with my life, and be myself. But I figured it out and I was very happy and healthy."

"I think a big reason is that when you make a movie, shooting usually takes four months and that would already be considered a long movie, but 'The Crowded Room' was 10 months playing this character every day. I really found myself transforming into him. in some moments. And obviously, I had that crazy hairstyle," he recounted.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.