Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bella Thorne shared forbidden photos after being threatened by a hacker

Bella Thorne did not flinch and responded to a hacker who threatened to post photos of her without her clothes. 

Bella Thorne shared forbidden photos after being threatened by a hacker

She was not intimidated and decided to post the n*de, photos of herself.

The images were quite compromising, but she Thorne did not want to feel humiliated or controlled by someone else, so she decided to post them on her Twitter account.

"I feel observed, I feel that someone has taken something special from me that I only wanted a special person to see," the artist wrote in her message on Twitter along with some of the intim@t- images.

"For the last 24 hours, I have been threatened with my own N-," the 21-year-old actress, model, and singer wrote in a message on Twitter, attaching screenshots of conversations with the alleged hacker, who said he had photos. and videos of her.

The actress also sent a message to her extortionist and explained to her fans why she did it. "I feel watched, I feel like someone has taken something away from me that I just wanted a special person to see," she said. "I can sleep better tonight knowing that I got my power back. You can't control my life, you never will," she added.

The Duff star also said that she had contacted the FBI in response to the hacker's extortion.

Last year the actress revealed that she was abused when she was a child.

She is the latest celebrity to fall victim to cybercriminals. Several years ago, a large number of famous women, such as Jennifer Lawrence, Aubrey Plaza, and Kate Upton, were hacked and their private photos were published on the web.

"Just because I'm a public figure, just because I'm an actress, it doesn't mean I've asked for this," Lawrence told Vanity Fair magazine at the time the photos of her were shared. "It's my body, and it should be my choice, and the fact that it's not my choice is absolutely disgusting."

George Garofano, the hacker who attacked Lawrence, among hundreds of other movie celebrities, was sentenced to eight months in prison last August.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.