Type Here to Get Search Results !

Celebrities Who Refuse To Have Plastic Surgery Or Regret Having It

1. P!nk

The singer shared a series of "notes to herself" on her Twitter account. “My dear, you are getting old. I see lines,” she wrote. "Once in a while, you consider altering your face, and then you see a show where you'd like to see what a person is feeling...and her face doesn't move," she continued. "I want my kids to know what I look like when I'm angry."

Celebrities Who Refuse To Have Plastic Surgery Or Regret Having It

2. Emma Thompson

The British actress is very honest about her views against surgery. “She's crazy,” she said. "It's not a normal thing to do, and the culture we've created that says it's normal isn't normal either."

3. Jamie Lee Curtis

The star of Crazy Friday is a frank person and does not hide his feelings about plastic surgery. He admitted that none of these procedures worked for her, and now he is against them. “The current trend of fillers and procedures, this obsession with filters, and the things we do to adjust our appearance on Zoom are killing generations of beauty. Once you mess with your face, you can't get it back,” she said.

4. Julianne Moore

Julianne Moore claims that she doesn't mind getting old. The actress does yoga and she loves cardiovascular exercises.

5. Judi Dench

The British actress and writer defends the idea of aging naturally and is against all kinds of cosmetic surgery. However, she admitted that she once considered going under the knife. "Every time I go to the United States I wonder if there is some process where I can suck everything out and be in time for dinner, but I'm afraid that everything will fall back with the anesthesia," he joked after winning an Oscar for his astonishing performance in Passionate Shakespeare.

6. Courteney Cox

The Friends star admits that growing old in Hollywood has been hard for her. “I was trying so hard to stay flawless, and it really only made things worse,” she shared. Many doctors suggested she get fillers and injections, and at some point, she didn't look like herself anymore. “I have dissolved all my fillers. I'm as natural as can be. Those aren't wrinkles, they're laugh lines,” Ella Cox said.

7. Jennifer Aniston

The award-winning actress has admitted that she underwent rhinoplasty for health reasons, but when it comes to altering her face, she thinks she looks pathetic. “I think I've witnessed women trying to stay forever with what they're doing to themselves. I'm grateful to learn from her mistakes and not inject anything in my face. They are trying to stop the clock, and all you can see is an insecure person who doesn't allow himself to grow old,” she said.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.