Type Here to Get Search Results !

China Suarez revealed how her heart was broken

China Suarez told how she lived the bad moment with who is suspected to have been David Bisbal.

China Suarez revealed how her heart was broken

China Suárez was in "Ferne with Grego" and relaxed to tell details that were not yet known about her private life. Grego Rosello asked her if she ever had his heart broken, but her answer surprised fans.

"They broke my heart at twenty-something, it was very hard, he was very jealous and he told me 'I love you, but I can't with your personality'. He had fallen in love with my freedom, my independence, and with 'freedom' I mean how I am, not to be with 20 people at the same time", revealed China Suárez.

"I remember that I was kneeling. I saw myself, it was very hard, it was like the desperation of saying 'What am I doing kneeling down, telling him please not to leave me?' Because of course, he told me "I love you, I love you but I can't be with you because of your personality, I can't, it hurts me, it makes me jealous," added the actress about her attitude at the time.

"And I: 'But I change'. Those things that one does in moments of despair and life is wise and accommodates each one in their place," recalled China about her reaction. For his part, the driver remarked: "The same bench as the chabón who in his toxicity decided to run."

Why do fans think it was David Bisbal who broke China Suarez's heart

"If I say the dates, they are going to show who he is and I don't want them to blame anyone," China warned before recounting what she experienced almost 10 years ago. However, before finishing her story, she launched: "Very shitty, it was bigger."

"Do you remember late, you were there a year and a half, a year and a half later do you realize that it hurts you?" China said ironically. The detail that she went almost 10 years ago, she was older and they were there for a year and a half, coincides with her relationship with David Bisbal.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.