Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence Reveals The Movie She Regrets

Jennifer Lawrence confessed that even Adele told her that she shouldn't be in this movie, and she regretted not taking her advice.

Jennifer Lawrence Reveals The Movie She Regrets

Jennifer Lawrence revealed that she is not happy with all of her films in her filmography, and she could have avoided this feeling if she had followed the advice she received from Adele. Do you want to know which movie she shouldn't have done, according to the singer? Here we tell you.

And it is that Lawrence does not have a good team for his movie "Passengers", and he suspects that her fans do not either: "I was like, 'Oh no, you are here because I am here, and I am here because you are here. Wait, who decided this was a good movie?" Lawrence said in an interview with The New York Times.

“Passengers” focuses on the relationship that Lawrence's character develops with her co-star Chris Pratt, as they both travel in a spaceship that will transport them to a colony located 60 light-years from Earth. The characters meet when they wake up from their hibernation state, 90 years earlier than expected.

“Adele told me not to do it!” recalls Lawrence, “She said, 'I feel like space movies are the new vampire movies.' I should have listened to her."

But regardless of what the interpreter of “I Drink Wine” and “Rolling In The Deep” thought, Jennifer Lawrence decided to make the film and, upon its release, she had to face harsh criticism from viewers.

What happened after "Passengers"?

After "Passengers" and other films that disappointed the public, the 32-year-old actress decided to take time out of the film industry.

“She wasn't bringing out the quality that she should have been bringing out,” Lawrence explained in 2021 to Vanity Fair. “I think everyone had gotten bored of me. I had gotten bored with myself. He had reached a point where he couldn't do anything right. If she walked on the red carpet, it was 'Why didn't she run?'” the actress continued.

And Lawrence knows the deeper reason for all this. “I think I was a people pleaser for most of my life. Working made me feel like no one could get mad at me: 'Okay, I said yes, we'll do it. Nobody is upset. And then I felt like I reached a point where people just weren't pleased with my existence. So that shook me from thinking that work or your career can bring any kind of calm to your soul," the actress told Vanity Fair.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.