Type Here to Get Search Results !

Karol G revealed what Rihanna told him when they met

The urban singer and pop star met at Super Bowl 2023, the meeting was unexpected for the reggaeton paisa

Karol G revealed what Rihanna told him when they met

For the halftime show at the 2023 Super Bowl (final of the NFL National Football League), Rihanna was the artist chosen to musically animate the sporting event. And, several of the celebrities who attended, including Karol G. There are several times that urban singer expressed their admiration for the pop star, originally from Barbados.

Therefore, no one can imagine the emotion that was produced by being able to meet her great idol in the industry, a meeting that, apparently, occurred in a very unexpected way.

“As a fan, I have to say that this was the HIGHLIGHT of my entire life! I hope that when you guys meet her idols, they will be as amazing as she was with me. I love you, ”wrote the reggaeton paisa on her social networks when posting some photos and videos with the interpreter of ‘Bitch Better Have My Money.

However, beyond the above, Karol G did not reveal much more about the moment they met, until she was recently questioned about it in the Spanish program, "the anthill".

“Actually, I still don't know how that happened because I had no contact, nothing that would lead me to her, but that's how things happen. I believe that when one manifests them, they pass anyway. Meeting her was incredible, I was trembling... I went in and told her: "Sorry, I'm trembling like a fan," she told me something that I tried to hold back and not cry, she told me that she loved the way I expressed myself on social networks".

Subsequently, Karol G assured that Rihanna has learned to love her body in its different stages, however, she was pleasantly surprised to learn: "She told me that she wanted her body because of how I expressed myself on social networks and that it made me cry…it was too special.”

In 2019, Karol G revealed her dream of meeting Rihanna

The Colombian reggaeton singer is a longtime fan of the pop star, so much so that when in 2019 the Mexican announcer, Jessie Cervantes, questioned her about the artists with whom she would like to collaborate; she gave first to Rihanna.

"I have a huge list of artists... Rihanna tops my list, she's like that top artist, I'm a fan... I have her tattooed here on my first hand... I don't know her, I haven't had any approach, I don't know her work team, nothing, but I have in the bottom of my heart the hope that one day I'll meet her, I'll talk to her, I'll propose a song and we'll record a song”.

In that same interview, the Colombian singer sang a fragment of 'Love on the Brain a song that Rihanna released approximately in 2018.

Over these years, Carolina Giraldo Navarro (first name of the interpreter of 'El Barco') has been highlighting her fanaticism for the singer from Barbados on other occasions. That was how in October 2022 she wrote on her Twitter profile: “Rihanna, I love you! Hopefully one day she can tell you by looking into your eyes! No person in the world inspires me more than you."

And well, after fulfilling the dream of meeting her, now all that remains is to wait if Karol G also fulfills her desire to record a song with Rihanna at some point in her artistic career. Now, she has already released a song with Shakira, another of her references in her music; Her song together is called 'TQG' and is part of her album 'tomorrow be nice', which is fresh out of the oven.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.