Type Here to Get Search Results !

Margot Robbie tells how the famous scene of Barbie's feet was filmed

The protagonist of the new Warner Bros. film, in alliance with brands like Mattel, surprised in the first shot of the video trailer for the tape.

Margot Robbie tells how the famous scene of Barbie's feet was filmed

The protagonist and executive producer of “Barbie”, Margot Robbie, has revealed the details behind the iconic foot scene of the most famous Mattel doll, as it appears in the trailer for the new Warner Bros. film. The shot became viral on social media.

The first scene of the “Barbie” trailer shows Robbie taking off her pink heels to hit the ground. Like the doll, the actress had a naturally steep foot shape, something that has attracted a lot of attention to her followers and they have wondered how that moment was recorded.

Robbie explained how she experienced filming the heels scene in "Barbie" during an interview that was also published on Tiktok. “I always try to do my own insert scenes. I don't like it when I watch a movie and I know it's not my hands. I hate it so much. I always tell the director, 'Please let me do all my scenes. I don't like knowing I didn't.'”

Director Greta Gerwig did about eight takes to record the "Barbie" feet scene. Robbie, who also did ballet as a child, kept her balance on each one.

“They used little pieces of adhesive on the floor, double-sided tape on the shoes so they wouldn't come off so I could get my feet out of them. And I grabbed a bar, that was it. He wasn't wearing harnesses or anything like that. I just walked over, held on to the bar above the camera," Robbie said.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.