Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sienna Miller talks about the process of filming the Love scenes with Ben Affleck

Even for the most committed and professional actors, it is difficult to film a s-x scene; the process can be annoying, painful, or ridiculous.

Sienna Miller talks about the process of filming the Love scenes with Ben Affleck

The American actress and model, Sienna Miller, spoke about her experience in these types of scenes when playing Emma Gould, the lover of Boston criminal, Joe Coughlin, in Live by Night (Live at Night, 2016), the most recent film by Ben Affleck as director.

Thank God Ben [Affleck] and I are like brothers, so we weren't so awkward. There was a lot of stupid giggling. He is very professional. Me not so much, but he does. There was a script that described in detail how we would have a Love scene everywhere: in the car, at the bar, etc. 

I thought: “That's a whole day shooting scenes. How can we do that?". Obviously, after nine hours had passed, I was shaking with tears streaming down my face. I couldn't say it, so I had to laugh. Ben is very professional. But things are as they are.

At one point, Affleck apparently ordered cinematographer Robert Richardson to "keep shooting" so he could capture the same scene "a few times" without having to cut.

I was like, "OK, obviously Joe Coughlin is a real man." This happened three times, and on the third time [I finally said], “Are you kidding me?” And so I said, “I don't know what you're trying to tell people, Ben, is it something about his S- abilities? About his abilities as a man? Then I took a funnier tone and said, “Nobody can do what you're doing on screen, which is to say, a scene that looks like a love marathon. So there will be some shots of that scene where I have to leave the room because I just have tears running down my face."

Affleck also added some details to the anecdote related to Miller

We were starting over, like all scenes. You start the scene, you get to the end, you go back to the beginning. Sienna thought that I was trying to be myself and that she was trying to portray me as some kind of world champion in a “competition” that never ended and I just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on. time. She started laughing and I thought: "Laughter is not the answer I'm looking for with this." She ended by telling me, “How long can you hold out? Are you Superman?"

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.