Type Here to Get Search Results !

Will Smith reveals that he had a hallucination in which he saw his career destroyed

The actor said that he was on a "trip" through a hallucinogenic drink and that it caused him to see how his money, his house, and his career "disappeared".

Will Smith reveals that he had a hallucination in which he saw his career destroyed

Will Smith's career took an unexpected turn after he controversially slapped actor and comedian Chris Rock during the 94th Academy Awards ceremony on March 27, 2022.

From that moment on, the Philadelphia-born actor has found himself on a streak of bad news that has affected his career greatly.

Since his veto of the Oscars, the rejection he has had from studios and streaming platforms for future projects, and the cancellation of films that he was going to star in such as "Bad Boys 4" and "Bright" and "Fast and Loose", Will Smith is in a delicate moment after having one of the most solid careers in Hollywood.

However, the actor seems to have had a premonition of what was going to happen, since in an interview for the Netflix platform he explained that through a "spiritual drink," he managed to "visualize" his controversy and the damage that this would cause to his career.

The actor's revelations were made in the fourth season of the talk show "My Next Guest Needs No Introduction" by David Letterman.

Smith recounts that on a visit he made to Peru for his vacations, he was on constant "trips" through ayahuasca, a drink of indigenous origin that is for medicinal use and that causes hallucinogenic effects.

“This was about the single most hellish psychological experience I've ever had in my entire life,” the actor said.

“I drank, and it usually takes about 45 minutes to kick in. So I'm sitting there, and all of a sudden, it's like I start seeing all my money fly away and my house flies away, and my career disappearing."

“And I'm trying to get my money and my career. My whole life is being destroyed… I'm there and I want to vomit, "said the actor in the interview.

The actor continued his account of his experience and stated that at one point during the "trip, flies" he began to hallucinate with his daughter Willow Smith.

“Then I start hearing Willow's voice, saying to me, 'Dad, help me! Dad! How come you don't help me?', to which I say 'I don't see you, honey'”, says the actor.

“Little by little, I stopped worrying about my money, I just wanted to get to Willow. I stopped worrying about my house and my career. My money kept flying, but I'm leaving and I'm totally calm even though there is hell on my mind“concluded the actor.

After recounting his experience, Will Smith assured that he brought many lessons and lessons for his life, stating that no matter what situation arises, he could handle it.

“I can handle anyone I lose, I can handle anything that goes wrong in my life, I can handle anything in my marriage, I can handle anything this life throws at me,” he explained.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.