Type Here to Get Search Results !

Michelle Rodríguez cried when she faced prejudices about her physique

Michelle Rodríguez clarified that her body has been modified with diet and exercises; She clarified that she is not the person they think, because she does not spend her time eating potatoes lying down.

Michelle Rodríguez cried when she faced prejudices about her physique

Michelle Rodríguez, famous actress, comedian, and singer, broke down in tears when talking about her beginnings in the artistic world and the struggle to learn to love her body in the face of the prejudices that exist if you do not have an athletic or thin body.

In an interview with Yordi Rosado, Michelle Rodríguez talked about her beginnings in the entertainment and theater industry. She told how since she was a child she had the desire to step on stage.

When she could be within one chance of making it, she was rejected from several auditions. This is due to prejudices about her physical appearance.

"You don't fit here, no one is going to let you do this because you don't look like the others," were some of the phrases that the famous woman heard while she tried to achieve her dream.

"When it starts to work, you think you're wrong, but I do think that I personally began to question it, it never occurred to me that they could do something where I could fit in," said the famous woman, who explained at one point that she believed the discriminatory phrases.

Likewise, Michelle reaffirmed that she has had that for her it is horrible to be on a diet, but contrary to what is believed of plus-size people, she has always been active.

"The physique is something that has always been an issue in my life, I am a woman with a robust complexion since I was a child, I am fat, I have been aware that my body is different and it has been an issue," said the actress.

In this sense, she recalled that since she was little, the issue of her physique was important:

Regarding the changes that her body has had, Michelle clarified that her body has changed with diet and exercise, although she is definitely not the person who spends her time eating potatoes lying down.

“I can diet, exercise and my body may not change, I am not that person who is lying there eating potatoes,” she communicated.

Finally, over the years she learned to love herself more and accept her body.

"I really like doing what I do, I really enjoy it, love and passion are really powerful things, doing what I do is what keeps me alive," she concluded.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.