Type Here to Get Search Results !

Danna Paola was completely excited after meeting her idol Katy Perry

The Mexican was shocked after a Perry concert in which she couldn't help crying from the happiness and emotion of such an incredible moment.

Danna Paola was completely excited after meeting her idol Katy Perry

It is very unusual to see your idol completely excited to meet the person she admires the most, but the truth is that we all have someone we are dying to meet. This happened with Danna Paola who had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas and witness one of the shows of her greatest reference Katy Perry. She not only experienced the concert but was able to attend the Meet and greet and talk to her with her eyes bursting with tears of happiness.

Danna Paola has seen many times how her fans cry when they meet her, but now she had to be on the other side since the Mexican singer and actress said that she met Katy Perry and couldn't help crying, not only because of the emotion of being in front of her. her, but because I Kissed a Girl interpreter recognized her, according to Danna.

When she found out that Katy Perry would have concerts in the United States, the Elite actress did everything possible to go to one of her shows and it was this week when she managed to do it. Danna shared an image of herself on social media with her makeup smudged after crying and she also showed some videos of Perry's concert through her Instagram stories.

"As an artist, knowing that you can change someone's life is something super nice and that's why I thank them so much for their love and dedication and the truth is that it's very hard to have someone crying in front of you. I didn't cry, I was perplexed, I was trying to talk and I just told him You are my inspiration and he told me 'You are an artist, I remember', then I cried," said the XT4S1S singer.

Danna said that her manager recorded the moment and that this was a unique experience since she had not experienced anything similar: "Katy Perry is the only person who has made me feel this way in my life... so... today I want to tell you Thank you because what you make me feel and what I make you feel is something mutual and I appreciate it very much.

With messages like "I love you so much, Katy Perry" and a photo together, Danna left evidence of what will surely be one of the best nights of her life by showing the most fanatical side of her.

Katy Perry is currently giving concerts in Las Vegas where she has her residency with the Play tour, with which she will offer concerts until December 8, 2023, at The Theater at Resorts World Las Vegas Danna Paola went to one of her presentations, where he paid for a Meet & Greet to meet one of his favorite artists.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.