Type Here to Get Search Results !

Nicole Kidman reveals the details of her marriage with Tom Cruise

Nicole Kidman alleged "irreconcilable differences" in his divorce statement

Nicole Kidman reveals the details of her marriage with Tom Cruise

Nicole Kidman has revealed this week some secrets about her marriage to Tom Cruis, with whom she was married from 1990 to 2001. In an interview for 'Harper's Bazaar magazine, the interpreter commented: I was young. “That was what I could offer,” she began, laughing.

Although happiness broke into a thousand pieces ten years later, when the star of 'Top Gun' alleged "irreconcilable differences." It was then that the actress had to overcome one of the most difficult stages in her life. Our life together was perfect. It took me a long time to recover, it was a shock. It was a great relationship, but we moved on. "She was really damaged and if she was going to be able to experience it again," she explained about love in general and marriage in particular.

I was so young when I got married. Now I look back and say, 'What?' Look at Taylor Swift, I mean how old is she? She is 26 years old. I had two children at 27, and she had been married for four years. "But that's what she wanted," she added to her two adopted children with the interpreter: Isabella and Connor, adopted in 1993 and 1995 respectively.

Kidman married for the second time in 2006 with Keith Urban, with whom she had two daughters: Sunday Rose, born in 2008, and Faith Margaret, born in 2021. "Maybe now I'm a little more fast-paced, but I always try to be as open as possible.

Sometimes I am cautious, and they have indeed hurt me. But at the same time, I prefer to have a warm and approachable approach rather than being closed off. My husband, Keith, says that when he met me, he said to me, 'How is your heart? '. And it seems that I answered: 'Open', he comments.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.