Type Here to Get Search Results !

Seth Rogen feels very happy about not having children and explains his reasons

Seth Rogen, 41, and his wife, Lauren, also 41, are thriving these days and say they owe it all to not having had children in their lives.

Seth Rogen feels very happy about not having children and explains his reasons

Seth Rogen has been with his wife for almost his entire career, Lauren Miller. They met in 2004, got engaged in 2010, married in 2011, and have been inseparable ever since. And just as they are sure they chose each other, they are also firmly against having children. As Rogen once revealed: “I would say she wants kids less than I do.”

He then explained that they don't feel like they are missing anything in life. In fact, it's quite the opposite: when they compare their marriage with that of other couples, they notice a slight advantage in their favor and explain: “We had a lot of fun. "I don't know anyone who gets as much happiness from their children as we do from those who are not our children."

The famous actor says that he would not like to choose between his children and his job: “I couldn't do all this work that I like. It's something that I think I was uncomfortable answering before. But [people] asked me: 'How do you manage to do so much?', and the answer is that I don't have children."

He also added that not having children is a big reason for his career: “That has also helped me be successful, without a doubt.”

Additionally, Rogen and Miller have the full support of their families, as he revealed: “My family is really on board. I think they knew for a long time that we probably weren't going to have children. They have my sister, who has two children, so my parents have grandchildren and they keep them busy. “I think that box is sort of checked for them.”

Today, nearly two decades after they first met, Rogen and Miller are more certain than ever that they made the right decision not to become parents. Rogen says that every day they are more grateful not to have had children: “My wife and I were not like that. Honestly, the older we get, the more happy and reaffirmed we are with our decision not to have children.”

Rogen adds that they continue to see more and more reasons to simply be a family of two and that their relationship benefits greatly from it. “We can do whatever we want, we are in the prime of life, we are more intelligent than ever, we understand each other more than ever, we can reach a level of work and a level of communication and mutual care,” says the actor.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.