Type Here to Get Search Results !

Brad Pitt thanks Bradley Cooper, I managed to give up alcohol thanks to him

Brad Pitt revealed that Bradley Cooper helped him through the most difficult time of his life. The movie star received recognition for his role in “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.”

Brad Pitt thanks Bradley Cooper, I managed to give up alcohol thanks to him

A true friendship. Actor Brad Pitt received an award from Bradley Cooper and offered an emotional speech where he spoke about one of the most difficult moments in his life: alcoholism. In that sense, in the presence of his colleague and friend, he thanked her for helping him overcome said addiction and added that he is currently “happier.”

“I mean if I got sober it was thanks to this guy. Since I did it every day has been very happy for me. I love you and I thank you for it,” Pitt revealed about Cooper during the National Board of Review Annual Awards ceremony.

The 56-year-old star received recognition for his role in the film “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” directed by Quentin Tarantino. Without a doubt, the season has been positive for him, since he also won the Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture.

THE END OF YOUR MARRIAGE

In 2017, for the first time, Brad Pitt opened up about his alcoholism problems in an interview with GQ Magazine. Furthermore, he stated this had been one of the reasons why his marriage to actress Angelina Jolie came to an end.

“He drank too much and that had become a problem. Half a year ago I left it completely, and it is a bittersweet feeling because now I have my feelings on the surface, but I also control them," the actor declared at the time.

It should be noted that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie continue in a judicial process to reach an agreement for their divorce. Initially, the ex-couple debated custody of her six children, but the most recent problem was in the extensive financial assets.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.