Type Here to Get Search Results !

Katie Holmes reveals what her life is like after Tom Cruise

The actress, who graces the cover of the new edition of People magazine, confesses to having three mantras in her new life.

Katie Holmes reveals what her life is like after Tom Cruise

Katie Holmes' life changed the day she decided to divorce Tom Cruise in 2012. Two years later, the actress opens her heart to talk about her reality as a single mother, her new projects, and her dislike of to the rules.

Holmes, who graces the cover of the new edition of People magazine, confesses to having three mantras in her new life.

“Now I no longer have any fear, I have no rules for myself and I don't take myself very seriously,” the actress tells the magazine. “I feel ready for new challenges.”

Holmes, who premieres her new film Miss Meadows in November and shortly will shine in her first job as a director, tries not to let people remember her because of her public divorce from Cruise. she.

“I don't want that moment in my life to define me, to be what I am,” says the actress, who will once again play Jackie Kennedy in a new miniseries on the Reelz channel. “I don't want that to be what I'm known for. “I was an actress before, an actress during, and an actress now.”

Her life has also changed after the birth of her and Cruise's daughter, 8-year-old Suri.

“I learn every day and have been from the minute I became a mother,” she says. “My patience has grown, but between 4 and 6 p.m. It's like wow. Between tickling and glitter art games I try to teach him some manners,” she commented.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.