Type Here to Get Search Results !

My body has given me three children, Hilary Duff leaves the anguish of looking skinny

Hilary Duff began her career when she was a child. One of her first appearances was in the movie Casper and the Magical Wendy when she was barely 10 years old. After that, she continued to get involved in some other projects, until in 2001 the opportunity came that opened the doors of Hollywood: the role of Lizzie McGuire.

My body has given me three children, Hilary Duff leaves the anguish of looking skinny

Her big break in Lizzie McGuire, a production for Disney Channel, came when Hilary was 14 years old. That's when her name started to become more and more popular. Only two seasons and one movie were enough to make this girl an internationally known actress and a teenage idol. Thanks to this, films and more series rained down on her, and she even began a musical career.

All this seemed like a dream, but it was too much for the young woman. Some studies indicate that the way the media projects a “perfect image” of a woman can impact adolescent girls, damaging the relationship they have with their bodies and appearance. This causes them to be more worried about their weight and diets, in addition to causing eating disorders.

Hilary Duff grew up in that environment, so the pressure was even greater. The actress commented: “Because of my career path, I couldn't help but say: 'I'm in front of the camera and the actresses are thin.' It was horrible".

All of this took its toll on Hilary, as she began to have eating disorders. The actress was sincere: “When she was 17 years old, she weighed 45 kilos. She was totally obsessed with everything I put in my mouth. She was too skinny. And my body wasn't that healthy; “My hands were cramping so much because I wasn’t getting the nutrition I needed.”

After achieving success as a youth star, she continued playing roles in series and movies. But, over time, she focused more on being healthy and happy. Her relationship with her body began to change. In 2017, she confessed: “I didn't always love my legs, but as I grew older, I learned to love and celebrate myself just as I am. I started to realize that my legs are strong and allow me to move every day. “Our bodies are amazing and something to be grateful for.”

Furthermore, in 2012, Hilary became a mother, and she had to fight a lot with the press and what it published about her body. She replied with a photo and the truth: “Since websites and magazines love to share 'celebrity flaws', well, I have them! My body has given me the greatest gift of my life: my son. “I'm going to be 30 in September and my body is healthy, it takes me where I need to go.”

In 2018, she gave birth to her second daughter, and in 2021 to her third child. Becoming a mother gave her a different perspective on her body. Hilary commented: “I'm proud of my body. I am proud that she has given me three children. “I have come to a place of being at peace with the changes my body has gone through.”

Hilary is an example of the path we must take to love our bodies. She understands that with age and children, she cannot return to her desired weight without working hard, but she prefers to feel happy with a strong and healthy body.

On the other hand, she also believes that one cannot leave mental health aside, so she prefers to prioritize that part. She mentioned: “We work very hard to get our bodies in shape and look the best we can. We get facials and do our hair, raise eyebrows and lashes, and all that. But I want to work inside. “That is the most important part of the system.”

Hilary has learned a lot over time. She has grown harmoniously with her environment and no longer allows the pressure to have “the ideal body” in the environment where she is to affect her.

Now, she has other interests. She prefers to take care of her body instead of obsessing over it. The singer said: “I'm appreciating my health, doing activities that make me feel strong instead of just improving the outside of my body. “I spend time with people who make me feel good, share similar views on health and body positivity, get enough sleep, and balance my diet.”

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.