Type Here to Get Search Results !

Scarlett Johansson felt like a psychopath when she met this star at the Oscars

Scarlett Johansson is one of the most successful actresses in Hollywood but even she gets excited when she meets a famous person she admires, so much so that on one occasion she even felt like a psychopath.

Scarlett Johansson felt like a psychopath when she met this star at the Oscars

Scarlett Johansson is currently one of the most recognized actresses in Hollywood. He debuted at just 9 years old in the 1994 film 'A Boy Called North' alongside Bruce Willis and Elijah Wood, which led him to star in great titles such as 'The Horse Whisperer' alongside Robert Redford, 'Ghost World'. ', 'Lost in Translation', 'Marriage Story', 'Asteroid City' and her well-known role as Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, among others. With a successful career, Johansson has attended the Oscars several times where she lived a funny anecdote fulfilling one of her dreams.

Although the actress stays quite far away from social networks, as you can see in the video, she also has her 'fangirl' moments and, even the big Hollywood stars dream of meeting her idols. . Years ago Scarlett went to the Oscar party organized by 'Vanity Fair', where she met Patrick Swayze, the iconic 'Dirty Dancing' actor. The actress was delighted and very happy to have been able to speak with Swayze, however, the experience did not go as well as she expected.

"I love him," Johansson told Index magazine, adding: "When I was little, 'Dirty Dancing' was my favorite movie. So when I saw it, I was like, 'Oh my God, it's Patrick Swayze!'" "I was talking to Terry Zwigoff and I jumped in and said, 'Patrick? I love you. I've loved you since 'Dirty Dancing.'" He said, 'Wow, that was a long time ago,' and then he gave me a look. strange as if thinking, 'Psychopath,'" he said.

"He was very handsome. Those pants he wore throughout 'Ghost' were quite tight. I also love that movie, it always makes me cry. I love cheesy movies, they're my guilty pleasure," Johansson confessed. "I also like 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,'" she added, referring to the 1971 film starring Gene Wilder, adding: "That's probably my favorite movie. When I was little I watched 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.' of chocolate' all the time, but I didn't realize until recently how absolutely morbid it is.

"I have a lot of pleasures that could be guilty for a lot of people, but I don't really believe in guilty pleasures. If I like chocolate, I'm going to eat it and I'm not going to do it stuck in a closet," said Scarlett, who, without a doubt, , has his passions very clear.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.