Type Here to Get Search Results !

The tragic death that made Pamela Anderson decide to stop wearing makeup

Pamela Anderson has stopped using makeup as we have seen in her attendance at Paris Fashion Week. But the Baywatch actress made this drastic decision following the death of someone very close to her.

The tragic death that made Pamela Anderson decide to stop wearing makeup

Pamela Anderson is a symbol of the 90s where her image is marked throughout this generation. The actress was characterized by her exuberant figure, her hair with a lot of volume, and wearing heavy makeup, typical of the time.

Although now at 56 years old, the Baywatch actress has taken a radical turn to this image and, currently, she has embraced the more natural side of herself to the point of stopping wearing makeup.

It was at Paris Fashion Week, where Pamela has attended several shows, where Anderson's decision to go clean-faced has become evident, as you can see in the video above.

But her motivation to stop wearing makeup comes from a somewhat tragic moment for the performer. Pamela Anderson decided to start wearing her face naturally after her makeup artist Alexis Vogel died of breast cancer in 2019 at the age of 61.

"She was the best. And since then I felt that, without Alexis, it was better for me not to wear makeup," she explains to the outlet.

She then candidly discusses how her decision to embrace a new approach to makeup has been both "liberating, enjoyable, and somewhat rebellious." She elaborates, saying, "I came to realize that so many people are creating fantastic makeup looks, and it's just my nature to defy convention and do the opposite of what everyone else is doing."

She goes on to reflect on the natural process of aging, acknowledging, "I think we all undergo some peculiar changes as we grow older. Sometimes, when I look at myself in the mirror, I can't help but chuckle. I think, 'Wow, what's happening to me?' It's quite an adventure." Nevertheless, she embraces aging with a positive attitude, stating, "I feel content, and I'm in a good place."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.