Type Here to Get Search Results !

Brad Pitt Announces Plans to Step Away from Acting in Three Years

This week, American actor Brad Pitt revealed his intention to step away from his acting career within three years, at the age of 59. However, his exact post-acting plans remain uncertain.

Brad Pitt Announces Plans to Step Away from Acting in Three Years

In an interview with the host of the Australian television program "60 Minutes," when asked about his long-term plans, Pitt responded with a straightforward "Three years." Nevertheless, in a later statement made in Seoul, he clarified, "I did not set an exact deadline for my withdrawal," while speaking to South Korean media.

Regarding his future endeavors, Pitt stated, "I have no idea. I really like producing and developing scripts."

During the conversation, which took place in Tokyo while he was promoting his film "Moneyball," Pitt mentioned that he is open to the possibility of expanding his family with Angelina Jolie.

"I still don't know if we're done (with children). I don't know yet," said Pitt, who is a father to six children with the actress.

He also shared how his family has significantly influenced his career choices and the types of films he selects. "When I choose a movie now, I want it to be less immature than some things I did before."

"I really want this to mean something to them when they're adults. I want them to be able to say 'Dad has done things that are right.' This changes everything. Everything," the actor emphasized.

Brad Pitt expressed contentment with his life and offered a unique perspective on happiness. "I think happiness is overrated. I really do. I think sometimes we are happy and sometimes we are not. They put too much pressure on people to declare themselves happy," he stated.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.