Type Here to Get Search Results !

Charlie Sheen's daughter moves in with her father after saying her mother's house was hell

Charlie Sheen is once again in the spotlight of the press, but this time it is not because of any action the actor has done.

Charlie Sheen's daughter moves in with her father after saying her mother's house was hell

Known for public s---dals in recent years, this time it was Sam Sheen's daughter who has caught the attention of the press.

The young woman, the result of her marriage to Denise Richards, has confessed through her personal TikTok account that a year ago, when she lived with her mother, she was depressed due to being in an "abusive" environment. Some harsh statements confirmed by the protagonist of Two and a Half Men.

In said video, now deleted, the teenager wrote: "A year ago I was trapped in an abusive house, I hated myself and I could go days without eating or sleeping, very depressed..." along with a photograph of her crying dressed in a tracksuit.

Now, with a new look: "I have finally doubted myself from that house of hell, I have experienced a spiritual rebirth, I have two cats, I am happily single and full of self-confidence and I abandoned my studies."

Charlie Sheen has told Us Weekly magazine that, indeed, his daughter now resides at his home. "She is wonderful. I love her and all my children unconditionally. We are having a great time," he said.

However, beyond fun. The truth is that his father is worried about his decision to leave school. He has assured that he is working to at least take the final exam that will allow her to obtain a degree in the United States.

Along with Sam, Charlie Sheen is the father of three other children: Lola, also Denise's daughter, Cassandra, whom he had with his first girlfriend, and 12-year-old twins that he shares with his last partner, Brooke Mueller.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.