Type Here to Get Search Results !

Justin Bieber's Acknowledgment of Hurting Selena Gomez Due to His Affair with Hailey Baldwin

In 2018, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez parted ways following their high-profile romance. 

Justin Bieber's Acknowledgment of Hurting Selena Gomez Due to His Affair with Hailey Baldwin

Justin Bieber has finally come clean about the pain he caused the former Disney star as a result of his relationship with model Hailey Baldwin.

During an interview with host Zane Lowe, the Canadian singer admitted that he knew he had deeply wounded Selena because of his involvement with Hailey. He recognized that his relationship with Hailey had a profound impact on Selena, especially considering how much respect they had for each other.

"She felt that she respected me, and I had a lot of respect for her. In any case, she (Selena Gomez) loved me, and witnessing me with someone else hurt her. It added to her sorrow. She acted in ways that hurt me, and just as she hurt me, I also did things that hurt her. Once the tour ended, we completely stopped talking, and I was genuinely surprised," Justin disclosed.

Justin also revealed that the lingering resentment Selena felt towards him affected his budding romance with Hailey, who is now his wife. Before getting into a serious relationship with the model, Justin confessed that he couldn't commit to being 100% faithful to her.

"I told her, 'Look, I'm still hurting and trying to find my way. I'm not ready to make a promise to you... I just don't want to say something and then end up doing the opposite.' I had been in a place like that before, and I wanted to be as honest as possible with her, saying, 'I'm not in a place where I can be completely faithful to you,'" Justin recalled.

However, things fell into place, and Justin emphasized that Hailey provided significant support during the challenging times. This ultimately led them to decide to tie the knot.

Justin's revelations came weeks after Selena Gomez disclosed that she had endured psychological abuse during her relationship with the pop icon.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.