Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lana del Rey's confession, I slept with a lot of guys in the industry

However, "none of them helped me close record deals," acknowledged the American singer who these days suffers from complex depression.

Lana del Rey's confession, I slept with a lot of guys in the industry

The American singer and songwriter Lana del Rey made a revelation that surely left the most conservatives with their mouths open. "I slept with a lot of guys in the industry, but none of them helped me close record deals, which is very annoying," she admitted, commenting on the beginnings of her career, in an interview with "Complex" magazine.

The interview will be published in the August-September issue, but some excerpts have been previewed.

In the publication, the artist also spoke about the end of her three-year relationship with her now ex-boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill. “Now it is just an unsustainable relationship, impossible due to my emotional instability… The world has been heavy for a couple of years,” explained the singer who suffers from depression, adding that “I am a little screwed, this whole experience (depression) “It screwed me.”

“I don't feel like things are going well. It is not the way I would like them to be,” said the 28-year-old.

Previously, in an interview with the British newspaper The Guardian, Del Rey had sparked controversy by saying that she wanted to die. "I would like to be dead... I don't want to keep doing this, but I do it," she said on that occasion.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.