Type Here to Get Search Results !

Salma Hayek, determined to face her fears this 2023

Salma Hayek has made herself look very pretty in a stylish outfit that has a special meaning

Salma Hayek, determined to face her fears this 2023

If something characterizes Salma Hayek besides her beauty and friendliness, it is her sincerity. The Mexican actress has earned the public's affection thanks to her open and authentic personality. Through her social networks she usually shows some glimpses of her life inside and outside the glamorous world in which she operates, including her family life. After having welcomed 2023, the beautiful interpreter has hinted that she is convinced of facing her fears in this year that she has just begun.

“You may think this situation is strange unless you are claustrophobic like me,” she wrote this January 4 on her Instagram account, both in English and Spanish as she usually does with all of her publications. Along with these words, the actress shared a curious photo in which she was seen squatting, leaning against a wall and stretching out her arm while she showed a smiling expression.

This post, which might seem somewhat cryptic, apparently has a special meaning linked to the look that the Hollywood star wore in the photo. This is a sweater and pants set from the Italian brand Valentino. Both pieces, made of jacquard fabric, featured feather applications on the sleeves and legs as a striking detail. Both pieces are still available on the brand's site, and cost around $3,500 each.

But what could be the link between this outfit and Salma's words is the chain print on these brown garments. And having dressed in this outfit, it seems that the actress is wrapped in chains, a situation that could be stressful given the claustrophobia that she has confessed to having.

Although he did not reveal more details about this photograph, it was apparently taken weeks ago, when he attended Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest's television show to promote Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, a film in which he shared credits with his great friend Antonio Banderas and in which she lent her voice to the character of Kitty.

During that visit to the LIVE with Kelly and Ryan forum, Hayek shared the details of her outfit, also revealing that she had complemented her Valentino outfit with boots from Casadei. It is a brown model designed with calfskin suede, with a wide heel, platform and high shaft, whose price on the Farfetch site is just over $1,700. She also showed off the Saint Laurent necklace that she wore as an accessory for that television appearance.

Salma Hayek experience with claustrophobia when she recorded Eternals

In November 2021, Salma opened up about what she experienced when she filmed the film Eternals, in which she worked alongside stars such as Angelina Jolie, Harry Styles and Kit Harington. In an interview for the program Despierta América (Univision), the actress talked about how she had to deal with claustrophobia the moment she put on her costume for the first time.

“I was very nervous because I have claustrophobia, and when I feel very cramped and there are no windows… I need to breathe! I want to throw everything away and I was very afraid of the suit, but I didn't tell them because I didn't want them to run me, I didn't know if I was going to hold on like that with it tight and you can't move, and when I put it on I started to cry, no “It's like a soap opera, but I started to cry,” he said then.

Salma later said that she was able to put aside her fear when she saw herself characterized as a heropia. “I had tears coming out and I said 'what happened here?', and the image gave me something, and I said 'why?'... I saw my brown face!... I saw my brown face in the hero suit and at "See my face, I saw your face, I saw my girl's face, who had to have so much courage to dream big, I saw the rod of all girls," she recalled.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.