Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Aniston has revealed in a groundbreaking interview for Allure

Jennifer Aniston reveals that she underwent treatments to become a mother and criticizes social pressure: "They said Pitt left me because I wouldn't give him a child"

Jennifer Aniston has revealed in a groundbreaking interview for Allure

"It was really hard. I was undergoing in vitro fertilization... I was giving everything for it," lamented the actress, who has criticized the pressure to which women are subjected and has stated that, despite not achieving it, She even feels relieved to have passed the media pressure.

The American actress has assured that she underwent all types of fertility treatments to become a mother, but she was not successful. All while rumors spread that even her refusal to be a mother would be behind the breakup with her ex-husband, Brad Pitt: "Years and years of speculation... It was really hard. I was undergoing IVF (in vitro fertilization), drinking teas Chinese, everything. I was giving everything for it."

In this sense, she has assured that she "would have given anything she had" for someone to have encouraged her to freeze her eggs. "You just don't think about it. So here I am today. The ship has left," the actress stated in the aforementioned magazine, where she made a spectacular half-naked pose.

Despite defining that moment as one of the hardest of her life, Aniston has acknowledged that she has no regrets for not being able to get pregnant and that, in fact, she feels "a little relief" at not having to think about it anymore. and has accused the media of playing a determining role in the difficulty of the path.

In this sense, he has detailed that it was very painful to face at the same time the "narrative" put forward by the tabloids that "he was selfish" and that he only cared about his career to speculate about his personal life: "May God forgive the woman who is successful and doesn't have a child.

"The reason my husband left me, why we broke up and ended our marriage, was because I didn't give him a child. Complete lies. I have nothing to hide at this point," she added, referring to her breakup with Brad Pitt in 2005.

Thus, at 53 years old, he recognizes that he is in one of the happiest stages of his life, placing his worst moment in his late 30s and early 40s. "That is why I have so much gratitude for all those things of shit. If not, I would have remained a person who was afraid, nervous and insecure about who I was," adds the interpreter, who settles with "now I don't give a damn."

Aniston has also revealed that she currently has a good relationship with her mother, with whom she was not always that way. A relationship that she, she assures she, had carried on since her childhood and that influenced her vision of her relationships. "I didn't want to pair up with someone until some of that work was done. It wouldn't be fair," she says, comparing that situation to "moving into a house where there are no walls" and describing herself as ready for a relationship, but uninterested. to marry again.

"I spent many years protecting my IVF story. I am very protective of these parts because I feel like there is very little I can keep to myself. They create narratives that are not true, so I can tell the truth. It's like I'm coming out to hibernate. I have nothing to hide," he concluded.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.