Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kaley Cuoco Opens Up About Depression Amid Divorce from Karl Cook

Kaley Cuoco has revealed that she battled depression during her divorce from Karl Cook, shedding light on what she describes as the "darkest" period of her life in a recent interview with Variety.

Kaley Cuoco Opens Up About Depression Amid Divorce from Karl Cook

The Big Bang Theory actress, who ended her relationship with Cook last year, openly discussed the emotional and physical toll of the divorce. Cuoco acknowledged struggling to cope with the separation, stating, "Going through my divorce was a super dark time. 

I just didn't know how to deal with it." Despite attempting to find solace in her work, immersing herself in her profession did not alleviate her depression. "I was throwing myself into work to deny my depression and how upset I was," she explained.

Cuoco shared that her new role, unfortunately, did not provide the escape she sought, saying, "Unfortunately, my character was so depressed that it didn't help me! I was really, really, really struggling. Too many tears."

The challenging situation prompted Cuoco to seek therapy as a means of navigating through the difficult phase. The toll on her well-being extended to physical symptoms, including a stress rash that persisted for three months and a sensation of burning in her leg. Cuoco revealed, "I literally felt fire in my leg for three months. I could barely walk."

During her recovery, Cuoco found support in her castmate Zosia Mamet, a fellow actress on The Flight Attendant. Cuoco emphasized the importance of having someone by her side during that tumultuous time, stating, "I really needed someone with me. I was losing my mind. I had never felt so alone."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.