Type Here to Get Search Results !

Patrick J. Adams confesses why he no longer talks to Meghan Markle, his partner on 'Suits' for years

'Suits' actor Patrick J. Adams has revealed when was the last time he spoke to his fictional wife, Meghan Markle, and what prevents him from having more of a relationship with her.

Patrick J. Adams confesses why he no longer talks to Meghan Markle, his partner on 'Suits' for years

Meghan Markle became a public figure known around the world after marrying Prince Harry of England, but before she was already showing signs of success as a television star on 'Suits'.

Now that the Duchess of Sussex is back in the United States after she and the prince renounced their British royal titles following the birth of her son Archie, many assumed that the former actress would return to her life and past relationships.

However, her former partner on television for years on 'Suits', Patrick J. Adams, who even attended her Royal Wedding, has confessed that he has not spoken to her in a long time on Radio Times.

"Honestly, I think I'm intimidated. I have no doubt that I could pick up the phone and call her at any time, but I wouldn't know what to say."

The actor assures that they did have contact when their children were born. Adams' daughter with Troian Bellisario two years ago and Markle and Harry's daughter last year.

"After our children were born, there were messages and gifts were sent, but I guess I'm a little scared. I think it's pure fear. I guess the idea of breaking down any wall that exists to have that conversation scares me," the man said. actor.

Just a few days ago, Patrick also told Access Hollywood that he was "happy to have her back" on the other side of the pond, and that she was involved in the country's elections.

"I think she's very busy. I miss my friend, but I'm very happy that she's doing well. I don't really have any frequent contact."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.