Type Here to Get Search Results !

Paul McCartney revealed that I miss my friend John Lennon so much

The former Beatle states that 'in the same way that a father or a brother or someone in the family dies and you miss him, I miss John as a friend'

Paul McCartney revealed that I miss my friend John Lennon so much

In an interview, the legendary British musician from The Beatles said that “I miss John as a friend. “I miss that company and those joint experiences.”

“In the same way that a father or a brother or someone in the family dies and you miss him, I miss John as a friend. “I think we told each other everything we wanted, I don't regret anything, we both knew that we loved each other a lot,” he said.

He maintained, therefore, that “I don't think anything has been left unsaid, unspoken. We said a lot of things to each other, we were very friends, just like with George (Harrison). “I miss John a lot, of course, because we were very good friends.”

“He was a very cool guy, very funny, he was like a brother, very smart, a good song writer. And when we worked together the result was always good,” he emphasized.

McCartney, who will perform on April 19 at the Centenario Stadium in Montevideo, insisted that “I miss that company and those joint experiences.”

When remembering the beginning of his career with Lennon, the Yesterday singer said that “when we started we were two young people wanting to learn to play music and compose songs.”

“It was an incredible time in our lives and as we learned and improved our work we became two good songwriters,” he said.

He assured that “if John needed help with something he was composing, many times I could give him an answer, in the same way that John gave me an answer. It was a perfect collaboration because we understood each other well and grew together.”

“We did many of our co-authorships very quickly because we had already reached a good level. John alone was a great singer and songwriter and I also have a knack for singing and composing, but when we worked together it turned out to be something special,” he emphasized.

McCartney stated, on the other hand, that “I don't regret anything” about his past as a Beatle and assured that, on the contrary, “I have many beautiful memories. Maybe I could say that I didn't like it when we argued, but that happens in any family.

"People argue sometimes and you can't go crazy or regret those things, you have to understand that life is like that, that you sometimes argue with your brothers but you still love them very much," clarified the British musician.

He assured that “we had a great time together, I am very proud of everything we created. And when I travel to Uruguay I'm going to play many of The Beatles' songs, others that I composed with Wings, another very nice band."

“I like being able to choose songs from different eras and play them in a concert, because what's more, the incredible thing is that they all have coherence, they make sense together,” he noted.

McCartney noted that “people always say it's great to hear songs from different stages of my career and realize they're all related. “It is what excites me most about the show I will do in Uruguay.”

The former member of the Fab Four will begin the Out There tour next Saturday in the Uruguayan capital and will then travel to Chile, Peru, Ecuador and Costa Rica, and then continue his journey in Japan and the United States.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.