Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lindsay Lohan talks to herself in a candid interview like You in London and I in California

The actress has taken the reins of a personal interview in which she has answered herself with grace and sincerity about her career or her professional future.

Lindsay Lohan talks to herself in a candid interview like You in London and I in California

Lindsay Lohan is making her debut with An Irish Wish, a new Netflix romantic comedy that lands on the platform with the Mean Girls actress as the protagonist. She plays Maddie Kelly, a shy book editor who goes on a supernatural and romantic journey of self-discovery.

During the last few days Lohan has been promoting her new film and what is causing a real furor among fans is the new interview she has done for Bustler. The curious thing is that she has played the role of interviewee and interviewer. In this way, Lindsay Lohan has chatted with Lindsay Lohan, in the purest style You to London and I to California, the movie that made an entire generation believe that she had a twin.

She has taken advantage of the talk with herself to praise her own looks. Her interviewee's self has congratulated her interviewer's self for her good wardrobe choice and vice versa. In this fun way, the actress has been asking herself questions and answering them with all the grace and naturalness in the world.

One of the most striking has been which is her favorite character among all the ones she has played since she started as an actress: "I don't have a favorite because I have enjoyed every role. I really enjoyed doing 'Georgia Rule'. It was different for me in that one." moment. For me it was more of an adult outing. So I liked it because it seemed more challenging."

In Georgia Rule, the actress was accompanied by a luxury cast. In fact, Jane Fonda was the co-star of the film and played Georgia Randall. About her, the Ponte en mi lugar interpreter said: "She was great."

The Lohan Vs Lohan quiz hasn't ended there. Interviewer Lindsay wanted to know what advice she would give to her younger self: "Live each day to the fullest. Live with gratitude and love in your heart. I think having a baby also opened your eyes more to that." When the topic of the baby comes up, the question inevitably arises about her experience in motherhood and Lindsay has shared that she feels "blessed, lucky and happy" since her son Luai came into the world in July 2023.

In addition, she has taken the opportunity to look back and see her professional career. She has said that "maybe" she is interested in also trying her luck as a director and has made a confession: "Sometimes I feel like I am directing my directors and I don't know if they like it or not."

Finally, Lindsay did not want to forget to ask Lindsay if she had any intention of publishing her memoirs. Lately, there are many Hollywood stars who are daring to do it, but she has said that although she "applauds" those who do it, she doesn't think it's time: "When I'm ready and achieve all the things I want to achieve, maybe consider doing so. But my story isn't over yet, so I'm in no rush to share my side."

Thus, without eating or drinking it, the public has witnessed what could have been a conversation in the future between Annie James and Hallie Parker, the most famous Disney twins played by Lindsay Lohan in You to London and I to California. Without a doubt, the actress is recovering her most emblematic projects and playing with them to attract her entourage of fans so that they do not miss her new projects such as An Irish Wish.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.