Type Here to Get Search Results !

Isla Fisher saved Josh Gad's life

 Isla Fisher saved Josh Gad's life


Isla Fisher saved Josh Gad's life



Josh Gad has opened up about how Isla Fisher "saved his life" while on the set of his new Stan World Like Me series.


Speaking on The Kyle and Jackie O Show, Gad, 40, said "intense winds" nearly blew him off the edge of a cliff in Broken Hill.


"We had some of the strongest winds I've ever experienced in my life," the Frozen star said.


Heroine: Josh Gad has revealed how Isla Fisher (pictured) 'saved his life' while he was on the set of his new series Stan Wold Like Me


"Isla and I were on top of a cliff, and she had to stabilize me, which is a lot."


Kyle then asked Isla if he had saved Josh's life, but the Australian star remained modest.


"It was very windy that day, but we were very lucky," admitted the 45-year-old.



Speaking on the Kyle and Jackie O Show, Gad, 40, said "intense winds" nearly blew him over the edge of a cliff in Broken Hill before Isla grabbed him. Pictured: Isla and Josh in Stan's Wolf Like Me series



The reveal comes after Isla revealed that she almost didn't become an actress.


Before embarking on her incredible acting career, the 45-year-old had quite different aspirations.


Appearing on Nova's Fitzy and Wippa on Thursday, Isla opened up about her time at clown school.


Aspirations: Fisher opened up about her time at clown school during an interview with Nova's Fitzy and Wippa on Thursday.


She made the shocking admission as she discussed the amount of running she makes of herself in scenes on her new show.


"I can't presume I went to NIDA," she said, referring to Sydney's prestigious acting institute, the National Institute of Dramatic Arts.


"But I went to clown school where they made fun of me and made me run in front of the whole class while everyone laughed because my running technique was disgraceful."



"I went to clown school where they made fun of me and made me run in front of the whole class while everyone laughed because my running technique was disgraceful," she said.


'So to do this show [Wolf Like Me] I got this special lady who filmed me running and showed me how dumb I was and we broke it all down so I practiced a little bit.


The Confessions of a Shopaholic star was a student at a prestigious clown school in France.


She also talked about her experience while appearing on The Project in 2016 and said that she had a hard time learning the art of juggling.


'I can't boast I went to NIDA': The Confessions of a Shopaholic star was a student at a prestigious clowning school in France. Isla attended the famous school at age 21 after finding success on Home And Away in the early '90s.


I would say that juggling is certainly not my specialty. I was one of the last people in the entire class who could actually throw three balls in the air," she explained as she quickly pointed out, "That's not an understatement."


Isla attended the famous school at age 21 after finding success on Home And Away in the early '90s.


She initially struggled to adjust to life in the French capital while studying clowning and mime, though in the end, the married mother of three has previously said it was all worth it.


"I moved to Paris after Home And Away to go to clown school," she told The Guardian's Observer magazine.


'I didn't speak French and I felt so out of my depth. I was terrified [but] I eventually broke through: my French became fluent and I enjoyed acting in a way I hadn't in a long time.'


Since graduating from school, Isla, who is married to English actor Sacha Baron Cohen, 50, has starred in a string of notable Hollywood blockbusters, including Wedding Crashers, which catapulted her to international fame in 2005.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.