Type Here to Get Search Results !

Hilary Duff Really Felt About Her Steamy Magazine Cover

 Hilary Duff Really Felt About Her Steamy Magazine Cover


Hilary Duff Really Felt About Her Steamy Magazine Cover


"I really like to do things that make me feel a little bit uncomfortable, so this was obviously that," admitted Duff.



Hilary Duff's latest magazine cover has sparked a conversation and we can see why. The former "Lizzie McGuire" actress has graced many covers throughout her two-decade career and continues to prove that she's in demand, especially after posing n**e in the most recent issue of Women's Heath. For the cover photo, Duff can be seen confidently showing off her body from her side as she looks over her shoulder directly into the camera lens. The "Come Clean" hitmaker sported her blonde hair down and showed off some of the ink she has tattooed onto her canvas.


"So this was terrifying...I knew doing this would terrify me and she was right!" Duff wrote on Instagram, adding, had the most beautiful photo shoot for all the women and I actually passed it on." the best. I felt strong and beautiful and had a good laugh doing some of these poses without my high-waisted mom jeans and everything I normally wear oversized." The comments section, especially from her peers in the world of acting and music. Mandy Moore wrote, adding numerous llama emoji. "Queen of all mothers! BODY GOALS," Meghan Trainor passionately shared in all caps.


With the cover still making noise, Duff opened up about why she chose to go all out for women's health.


Hilary Duff likes to do things that make her 'uncomfortable'


The entertainment industry may be fast-paced, but it seems Hilary Duff's Women's Health magazine cover is still a big topic of discussion. While attending Disney's Upfront event on May 17, Duff opened up in an interview with why she chose to go n**e for the health-focused magazine. "I really like to do things that make me feel a little bit uncomfortable, so this was obviously that," admitted Duff.


She also clarified that it was not her day-to-day look. "I'm not that person who walks around my house n***d, ever, so it was scary," the actor shared, "And then it was a set of women that day, and that was very, everyone was there." cheering me up and making me feel great and beautiful. I am very happy I did."


In her cover story, Duff told Women's Health that she is "proud" of her body and notes that she is at peace with the many changes she has undergone, especially after having three children. . On Instagram, Duff's husband, producer Matthew Koma, joked about not being on set with his wife while he was filming the song. "I was so upset when I wasn't available for this cover, thanks for filling in for me honey," he wrote.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.