Type Here to Get Search Results !

The surprising change of the actress Rebel Wilson

 The surprising change of the actress Rebel Wilson 


The surprising change of the actress Rebel Wilson


The actress Rebel Wilson, whose real name is Melanie Elizabeth Bownds, 41, has surprised all her followers by posting a photo of her in a swimsuit on her Instagram account, with which she shows the radical change she has experienced after losing 30 kilos.


The interpreter of comedies such as 'Giving the note' or 'Jojo Rabbit' previously weighed more than 100 kilos and now 70 after following a strict diet and training with different exercises, supervised by professionals.


"Now that I know I can do it, sometimes I feel sad that I didn't do it sooner. Maybe I should have tried it when I was 30, not 40," he lamented a few days ago, later adding: "But everyone's journey is different and it's not a race or a competition.


The Australian actress sent a message of encouragement to those who are not well with her body and want to lose weight like her. "Anyone can go for a walk and drink more water and do small, consistent things that improve their life. It's not too late to start, no matter how old you are," she said in an interview on 'InStyle'.


Rebel Wilson: "My way of dealing with stress was eating donuts"


The reason that led Rebel to be obese was due to a poor diet. "I was traveling all over the world, I traveled everywhere and I ate a ton of sugar. I think the main thing I suffered from was eating because of my emotions and to deal with the stress of becoming world famous. There are a lot of stressful things that come along." with that, and I guess my way of dealing with that was eating doughnuts," he explained on 'The Drew Barrymore Show.'


The actress became aware of the health problem she had and decided to put an end to her bad eating habits in 2020. It was then that she began to take care of her diet and practice sports: "This is not about the number of kilos, but about being healthy" , said.


Rebel Wilson assured that her anxiety led her to eat more than 3,000 calories a day, usually from carbohydrates, so she "was hungry all the time."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.