Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kim Kardashian apologizes to her ex-husband

During the Keeping Up With The Kardashians Meeting, the businesswoman referred to her fleeting marriage to athlete Kris Humphries and recounted details of her separation.

Kim Kardashian continues to give what to talk about. This time she did not talk about her failed marriage to Kanye West, from whom she separated after six years of marriage, but she reflected on a previous relationship from the past.

During the Meeting of Keeping Up With The Kardashian, the beautiful brunette referred to her fleeting union with her with the athlete Kris Humphries and told details of her separation. Ella kim she revealed that after they broke up she wanted to contact him because she didn't like how he handled the breakup. The Kardashina and the former NBA player were married for 72 days, and it seems that things did not end in the best way.

Kris Jenner explained that the night before Kardashian and Humphries' rehearsal dinner, she tried to talk her daughter out of getting married.

"What you said to me is: 'I'm going to put you in a car, nobody will find you, just go and I'll take care of it,'" Kim Kardashian recalled, referring to what her mother told her. "And I thought, 'Okay, we're shooting this for a TV show. If I go, I'm going to be known as the runaway bride forever and it's going to be a big joke, and I think I just have a cold on my feet.' So I was like, 'Okay guys, it's just cold feet, I have this, cold feet, we're shooting the show.

"The show obviously paid us a fee to film the show. I took my full fee and probably Kris's because I wanted a bigger wedding than they were going to pay," she said. "So I used all of our production money on the wedding, right? So if that was fake, I would have saved the money."

Kim Kardashian married Kris Humphries

Yeah," Kardashian said. "Because I felt pressured, I felt like I was going to let everyone down."

Additionally, Kim Kardashian addressed how she handled her breakup, saying, "I was so nervous about breaking up with someone, I totally handled it the wrong way," she shared. "I completely broke up with him in the worst way, and I couldn't, I just didn't know how to deal with it, I learned a lot from it."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.