Type Here to Get Search Results !

Katy Perry confessed that she suffered a strong depression

"I did not know what my life was"

The interpreter of "Firework" pointed out that now, with her pregnancy, she feels that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

The singer Katy Perry spoke last Friday for the program "Good Morning America" ​​about the difficult time she went through when she suffered from depression. The American she pointed out that at one point she could not imagine living.

Through a video call, the 35-year-old Perry performed her new song "Daises" and talked about creating her new album "KP5," which tackles the good and bad times she's been through.

I have been writing for the last two years and at the beginning of those two years, it was very difficult, "said Orlando Bloom's partner. "I was kind of clinically depressed, coming out of it, and I didn't know what my life was, if I was going to be... I really couldn't even imagine living, to be totally honest," she added.

The interpreter of "Roar" affirmed that she is now much better, she has recovered from depression but continues to work on the emotional, spiritual, physical and psychological process. “Now I have come to see this light at the end of the tunnel, which means that I am going to live. And not only that, I'm going to bring life to the world. So for now this has ended in a good place,” she commented.

Katy Perry confessed that she suffered a strong depression

It should be noted that Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom are expecting their first baby together and as they have revealed, she is a girl.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.