Type Here to Get Search Results !

Margot Robbie's diet and training to lead a healthy life

“If I have had a particularly difficult day, I take a bath with lots of bubbles and enjoy a cold beer”

Australian actress and producer Margot Robbie seems to need no introduction. In her resume it can be seen that she has gone from starring in movies based on DC comics to appearing in auteur films such as 'Once upon a time in Hollywood'. She has even acted and produced 'I, Tonya', the feature film in which the interpreter gave life to the American figure skater Tonya Harding.

Although she says she has no trouble sleeping, Robbie herself has told Women's Health in an interview about her relaxation techniques: "I make my bedroom as pleasant as possible for a good night's sleep." According to her, she usually puts on a moisturizing mask, lights scented candles and plays relaxing music.

“If I've had a particularly rough day, I'll take a bath with lots of bubbles and enjoy a nice cold beer while I soak. That's what I call happiness, ”she continued. This self-care, which more than one will want to put into practice, is preceded by healthy daytime nutrition.

First thing in the morning, Robbie eats what she calls a porridge for breakfast, which she later supplements with an “immunity-boosting” smoothie. At lunchtime, she usually has a chicken salad and, for dinner, a tuna steak with sweet potato.

Instead of snacking on high-calorie products, she leans toward tea. Robbie became fond of this drink when she lived in London, shortly before making the leap to fame with her appearance in 2013 in 'The Wolf of Wall Street', a Martin Scorsese film in which she shared the lead with Leonardo Di Caprio.

I quickly realized that she was not that fond of lifting weights

As a good lover of one of the most typical dishes in Western cuisine, she loves “hamburgers and fries, which I accompany with a glass of beer”. Robbie remembered what her favorite hamburger is. It is one that is served in the American chain “Umami Burger: it comes with truffle cheese fondue, truffle aioli and truffle glaze”, she described.

That said, Robbie adopted a fitness regimen to work on strength, endurance, and flexibility when she moved to the United States. "I started doing pilates when I moved to Los Angeles [in 2013] and I always feel so much better after a good stretch," she says of her approach to exercise.

"I found the boxing sessions and wrestling practice for 'Suicide Squad' really fun, but I quickly realized I wasn't that into weightlifting," she confessed. For the actress, the best way to exercise for a role is to train with dance classes or playing tennis with friends.

I always feel much better after doing a good stretch

Margot Robbie's diet and training to lead a healthy life

Whether skating like a pro in a biopic or pulling off her own Harley Quinn stunts in a superhero blockbuster, Margot Robbie seems to make the most of every job opportunity. To achieve large-scale achievements, she has had to include small changes in her life, which guarantee her a healthy diet and a routine contrary to a sedentary lifestyle.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.