Type Here to Get Search Results !

Angelina Jolie affirms that the separation from Brad Pitt was a difficult and 'very painful' situation

Angelina Jolie - "I've had my ups and downs but now I'm a little stronger"and now "I just want my family to be well"

Angelina Jolie assures that she has gone through ups and downs and that the situation she has experienced after her separation from Brad Pitt has been difficult and "very painful", but that all this has made her "a little stronger".

In two interviews the actress speaks openly for the first time about her separation from Pitt in September of last year and what this meant for her and her six children.

"None of this is easy, it is very, very difficult, a very painful situation, and I just want my family to be well," said the actress, for whom her first and main responsibility is her children. "Everything else comes second," she added.

In full promotion of her new film as a director, "They took him: memories of a girl from Cambodia", produced by Netflix and which will premiere on its platform on September 15, Jolie has received two journalists in her new house in the Los Feliz neighborhood in Los Angeles.

A house that belonged to the director Cecil B. DeMille and to which Jolie and her children have moved after spending nine months living for rent after leaving the home they shared with Brad Pitt in the same area of ​​​​Los Angeles when the separation proceedings began of the actor, with whom he had eleven years. "I haven't worked for over a year because I was needed at home," says the actress, referring to her children: Maddox, 16, Pax, 13, Zahara, 12, Shiloh, 11, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 9.

"They are the best friends I've ever had. No one in my life has been closer to me," she says of her children, the three older adopted ones and the three younger biological ones, born from her relationship with Pitt.

And although they are not yet fully recovered, Jolie believes that they are ready for "new adventures." "We've all been a bit on lockdown" but now "they're itching to get back out into the world."

The elder has already begun to get involved in his mother's work and appears as a producer in the credits of his new film, which takes place in Cambodia, the country where Maddox was adopted.

"I wanted Maddox to see how extraordinary his country is," she says of a film based on a true story of a Khmer Rouge genocide survivor.

In interviews she also talked about how she misses her mother, Marcheline Bertrand, who died of ovarian cancer ten years ago. Due to this background, the actress decided to undergo a double mastectomy and ovary removal and she notes that "so far" her health is good.

Angelina Jolie affirms that the separation from Brad Pitt was a difficult and 'very painful' situation

And about her "ice queen" image, she assures that she is used to not fitting in. "I never expect to be the one that everyone understands or likes and that's okay, because I know who I am, and the kids know who I am."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.