Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence, two miscarriages and the rejection of her family

Jennifer Lawrence hard path to be a mother

Seven months ago actress Jennifer Lawrence gave birth to her first child. Wary of her private life, during the pregnancy hardly anything came out about the protagonist of Don't look up, who has always maintained a discreet public profile, but a few days ago Lawrence revealed some important aspects about her motherhood and about how hard it was the way to being pregnant.

The interpreter and her husband, the gallery owner Cooke Maroney, whom she married in 2019 after two years of dating, were clear from the beginning that they wanted to start a family. However, they had to wait a little longer than they would have liked to welcome the new baby. In an interview, the actress confessed that she suffered two miscarriages before the arrival of her son.

Talking about abortion is still, unfortunately, an act of courage. Especially if you are a public figure and, even more so, if you do it as a citizen of the United States, where just a few months ago, the Supreme Court removed the constitutional protections that for 50 years had protected women who decided to voluntarily interrupt their pregnancy. Of the 50 states in the country, 13 have already enacted laws to automatically restrict or prohibit it.

In this context, the statements by Lawrence, an actress who has always been politically committed, take on a vindictive tone. Lawrence has positioned herself totally against this ban, which has also caused tension between her and her Republican family, with whom she claims to have had numerous ideological and political discussions over issues of this nature.

Her family didn't make it easy for her.

"I have worked very hard in the last five years to forgive my father and my family, and to try to understand. It's something different. The information they receive is different. Their life is different," says the visibly affected actress according to Vogue. "I've tried to get over it and the truth is I can't. I can't. I'm sorry I'm letting off steam, but I can't with people who aren't political anymore. You live in the United States of America. You have to be political. We're in a very bad place Politics is killing people."

The actress became pregnant, for the first time, at the age of 20 and she had to face a miscarriage alone during her stay in Montreal. Later, Lawrence became pregnant again during the filming of the movie Don't look back, but she lost the baby again. Because of this, the actress had to undergo surgery to extract the tissue from her uterus, a technique known as curettage.

Jennifer Lawrence's fears about motherhood

The winner of an Oscar, for The good side of things, she also wanted to shed light on the fears before becoming a mother, like the one she went through because of the idea of not connecting with her baby. Doubts that were dispelled as soon as she launched her new role as a mother: "The morning after giving birth, I felt that my whole life was starting again. Like, this is the first day of my life. I fell in love so much. And besides, "I fell in love with all the babies in the world. I love all babies now. Newborns are so amazing. They're pink, kneeling, fragile survivors. Now I hear a baby cry in a restaurant and I'm like 'Oooh, what a beauty..

Jennifer Lawrence, two miscarriages and the rejection of her family

What is the name of Jennifer Lawrence's son?

During the conversation with the magazine, the actress also took the opportunity to reveal the name of her son, whom they called Cy. A tribute to his favorite artist, Cy Twombly, an American painter specializing in large-format works. After the hardest part, the actress, who is experiencing one of her most brilliant moments on a personal and professional level, is now focusing on her new projects, including her new role as a film producer.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad