Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lopez worries her fans after deleting all her photos with Ben Affleck

Yesterday, Jennifer Lopez caused concern after deleting all of her Instagram photos of herself, and we wonder why.

In a very worrying move for her fans, Jennfier Lopez completely distanced herself from her social media and, in a statement, removed ALL of her posts from her personal Instagram account, including her posts. more liked by her public; that is, the ones she shared with her now husband, Ben Affleck. On Wednesday morning, her 226 million followers saw absolutely nothing of the 53-year-old "Jenny From The Block" singer, as she not only deleted all of her photos, but also changed her profile picture to a totally background. black.

Jennifer Lopez Twitter and TikTok accounts also have the black circle instead of a headshot of her. But on those platforms her posts have not been removed. She has 45.5 million followers on Twitter. And Jennifer Lopez also has 15.4 million followers on TikTok. Does this mean that the singer is going through a bad time with Ben Affleck? As much as there are rumors and speculations around a possible separation, this movement is not new among celebrities. 

In fact, when stars delete their Instagram photos in such drastic ways, it usually means they're about to make a major announcement. Here's what Kylie Jenner did with her Kylie Cosmetics Instagram page before revamping her company and so did Taylor Swift when she announced her album "Reputation" after taking a big break from the industry. .

On the contrary, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck have given us multiple reasons to believe that their marriage is strong and has made them very happy, basically since they rekindled the flame of their love. Just a few weeks ago, JLo said that taking her husband's last name was a "power move", despite multiple criticisms about it. 

The singer added that the move has made her "proud" and said it reaffirms her feelings that she is in total control of her life. She made the remarks in a cover interview with the December issue of Vogue magazine after she and Ben, 50, were married in Las Vegas in July before hosting another extravagant three-day wedding on the property of $8.9 million from her new husband in Georgia. Jennifer said: "People are still going to call me Jennifer Lopez. But my legal name will be Mrs. Affleck because we're close. We're husband and wife. 

I'm proud of that. I don't think that's a problem...it's not traditional. It doesn't have any romance. It feels like it's a power move, you know what I mean?" "I have a lot of control over my own life and destiny and I feel empowered as a woman and as a person. I can understand people having their feelings about it, and that's okay too. But if you want to know how I feel about it, I feel like it's romantic. It still carries tradition and romance for me, and maybe I'm that kind of girl."

Jennifer and Ben, nicknamed Bennifer, first dated between 2002 and 2004, and the couple married other couples during their subsequent two-decade separation. Ben married actress Jennifer Garner, 50, and the couple had 3 children, Violet, 16, Seraphina, 13, and Samuel, 10, but they separated in 2018. For her part, Jennifer married with actor Marc Anthony, 54, in 2005, and three years later they had twins Emme and Max, 14, before divorcing in 2014. But apparently they all have a good relationship and have learned to live together because of the good of your family. 

Jennifer added to Vogue of her and Ben's early romance: "We were so young and so in love at the time, really very carefree, no kids, no attachments. And we were just living our lives, being happy and out there. It didn't seem like we needed to hide nobody or be very discreet." "We were just living out loud, and it turned out that it really bit us.

Jennifer Lopez worries her fans after deleting all her photos with Ben Affleck

There was a lot below the surface there, people who didn't want us to be together, people who thought I wasn't the right person for him. I became very cautious because I I realized that they will fillet you. I really wish I could say more. I used to be like this. I am like that. But I have also learned", he concluded.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad