Type Here to Get Search Results !

Brad Pitt's personal drama that moves Hollywood- 'I feel lonely'

Brad Pitt decided to share the personal ordeal that he lives and caused a stir in the world of cinema and Hollywood.

Brad Pitt is going through a very particular moment and that, until now, had not transcended much in the world of entertainment. The famous actor and model revealed the personal drama that he has been going through for a few years and caused a stir in Hollywood. 

In all sincerity, the renowned actor who starred in films such as Fight Club, Troy, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, The Seven Deadly Sins, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Inglorious Basterds, among others, gave an interview in which he talked about his emotional state. And he confessed: "I have always felt alone. Only when I was little, alone even here and until recently I have not felt more sheltered by my friends and my family."

"There is a verse by Rilke, or by Einstein, believe it or not, that is about how to live in the paradox of harboring great pain and at the same time feeling true joy," added Pitt, who opened his heart with brutal reflection. About this, he concluded: "That is maturing, growing as a person."

Meanwhile, the ex-husband of Angelina Jolie pointed out that he always "moved with the currents, drifting one way and the next." And he told what kind of problem he went through: "I spent years with low-grade depression, and it wasn't until I came to terms with it, trying to embrace all sides of myself, the beauty and the ugliness, that I was able to catch those moments of contentment". And he warned: "I think we are all heartbroken."

At 58, and preparing for the premiere of a new action movie titled Bullet Train, Brad Pitt mentioned a key factor in making his days better: "Music gives me a lot of joy." And he capped off with another striking revelation: "I think joy has been something I've discovered later in life."

The story of the bricklayer who can't go to work because they confuse him with Brad Pitt

Is there a double of Brad Pitt? Although it is hard to believe, yes. This is Nathan Meads, a 34-year-old bricklayer who is sweeping social networks due to his incredible physical resemblance to the Hollywood heartthrob. Such was the impact that he caused that he left his work and became an influencer. "I can't walk quietly down the street, they confuse me with Brad Pitt," he said, speaking to a British media outlet.

Born in Oxford, Meads acknowledged in an interview with the Daily Mail that he himself does not look so similar to the famous actor, with whom they began to confuse him ten years ago. “Being double is good, but I can't walk calmly down the street. People persecute me and it even cost me my marriage, because my daughter's mother hated that we couldn't go anywhere, because of the unbearable siege she received," he explained to the outlet.

Brad Pitt's personal drama that moves Hollywood- 'I feel lonely'

Due to his physical resemblance to the actor, he decided to take advantage and become an Instagram influencer with his account @bradpitt_lookalike, in which he has more than fifteen thousand followers and poses sensually, imitating the looks of Angelina Jolie's ex-husband. In addition, he became an ambassador for fashion brands and has his own representation agency.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.