Type Here to Get Search Results !

Meghan Markle clarifies what she said about Prince Harry and his father

In an interview, she gave the impression that Meghan Markle said that Prince Harry was estranged from Prince Charles. 

Meghan Markle opened up about her healing process, for everything she experienced as part of British royalty, and in that same interview, given to 'The Cut', the Duchess of Sussex made a comment about her husband, Prince Harry , which caused confusion among many of the readers.

On the family tension they have gone through, Meghan expressed the following: "Harry told me, 'I lost my dad in this process.' It doesn't have to be the same thing that happened to me between them, but that's his decision.

Meghan's words were taken to mean that Harry had lost his relationship with her father, Prince Charles, but a spokesperson for Markle clarified the matter.

What Markle's spokesperson indicated to the aforementioned medium was that the actress was referring to her distant relationship with her own father, Thomas Markle, and that she was commenting that she did not want the same result for her husband and the father of her

According to the BBC, a source close to Prince Charles told the UK's PA news agency that he would be disappointed if Harry felt their relationship had fizzled out, adding: "The Prince of Wales loves both of his children." .

While Harry and his father appear to be on better terms now, last March the Duke of Sussex told Oprah Winfrey that Charles had stopped taking her phone calls amid his and Meghan's decision to step back as leading members of the royal family.

When asked why Charles ended communication with his son, Harry replied: "Because I took matters into my own hands. It was like I had to do this for my family. This is not a surprise to anyone; It's really sad that it's come to this point, but I have to do something for my own mental health, for my wife's, because I can see where this is going."

Meghan Markle clarifies what she said about Prince Harry and his father

Despite the tension with his father at the time, Harry said that he "will always love him."

"There has been a lot of pain," the late Princess Diana's son told Oprah, "and I will continue to make it one of my priorities to try to heal that relationship."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.