The actress has been criticized for releasing a butterfly that had been trapped in a spider web with her daughter
One of the traits that admirers of Salma Hayek value most is her love for animals and her commitment to defending her rights. However, the last publication that the actress has shared on her social networks, a video in which she and her daughter Valentina (8) save a butterfly that had been trapped in a spider web, has divided her followers: while that some praise his gesture, others criticize him for having stolen the spider's food.
"Valentina and I have rescued this beautiful butterfly that was trapped in a spider web," wrote the interpreter along with the video in which it is seen how she helps a black butterfly to get rid of a spider web in which there was got trapped
"Poor little animal. You were in the right place at the right time," applauded one of his followers, while another reproached him for having "made a mistake by interfering with nature" or having interrupted "the circle of life."
"It is the circle of life, you must allow nature to take its course. Next time do not interfere," said another follower of hers.
The truth is that Salma's unconditional love for animals has gotten her into trouble on more than one occasion. Without going any further, during her stay in Bulgaria last summer, she adopted a stray dog despite the fact that she had promised her husband, the businessman François-Henri Pinault, that she would not rescue any more animals because they already had 30 in the sanctuary that has created at home.
"My husband told me not one more because we already had 30, and I swore I would not take any more animals, but I couldn't resist... I adopted a puppy and I thought it was going to kill me. So I came up with a great plan to tell him, I thought, 'I'm going to make him think that I'm having an affair and at the end I'll explain that it's not true and I'll give him the news.' So I called him and told him that we needed to talk and I never say that, so he scared the hell out. When he called me I said, 'It breaks my heart to tell you this because I know I'm going to disappoint you, and it's taken me a lot of courage to tell you... but you have to understand that I'm here alone, working a lot and it's a combination lethal because you don't think clearly...' And then he cut me off and said: 'My God, please don't tell me you've adopted another dog!' I got really mad because you can see I'm very predictable," he explained. Salma on 'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon'.

