Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Aniston changed her look, regretted it

Jennifer Aniston went to the hairdresser's and changed her characteristic appearance. 

Look changes are not a constant in the life of Jennifer Aniston, who at 54 years old looks practically the same as she did when she played the unforgettable Rachel in Friends. However, according to some images published in the last few hours, the actress changed her appearance after going through the hairdresser.

The change of look was not what is called radical, but it did attract her attention because it was her, apparently a little adept at changing her style. "I was just ready for a change, I wanted something new. I went long right in the jaw and shorter in the back," she told Pop Sugar magazine.

"The minute I got my hair cut, I wanted it back the way it was. I guarantee that," Aniston told the publication.

Jennifer Aniston changed her look, regretted it

Everything indicates that the forties came with prejudice and a spirit of change for the beautiful Jennifer. The actress of Who are the Millers? She had an ear pierced with her best friend, a moment that she shared with her fans through an image on Instagram.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.