Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Aniston recounted how Harvey Weinstein wanted to force her to wear his wife's clothes

'He was a brute and he behaved disgustingly'

In an interview with Variety's Power of Women, the former star of Friends revealed that the producer force her on one occasion to wear one of the designs of the fashion brand Marchesa, which had founded the company, during the premiere of the film Derailed.

Jennifer Aniston recounted how Harvey Weinstein wanted to force her to wear his wife's clothes

“I remember just when Georgina Chapman's clothing line was getting started. That's when she came to visit me in London while we were shooting. "He'd say, 'I'd like you to wear one of these to the premiere,'" the actress recalled.

“I reviewed the catalog and at that time the brand was not what it is today. It was not for me. He told me: 'You have to put on the dress'. That was my only bullying. And I said, 'No, I won't wear the dress.'" When she refused, he didn't press it again: "What was I going to do?" Aniston said. "Come and make me put it on?"

But not everything stopped there. The day Derailed was released, he also had a really uncomfortable moment with the head of the Miramax production company.

“There was a dinner the day of the premiere. I remember she was sitting at the table with Clive [Owen], our producers, and a friend of mine. And literally [Weinstein] came to the table and said to my friend, 'Get up!' And I was like, 'Oh God. And then my friend got up and moved and Harvey sat down. He was a brute and behaved disgustingly."

Those were the only two experiences of hers with the famous producer. After that, she did not work with him again. And when the scandal of the allegations of rape was uncovered, Georgina Chapman divorced Weinstein, who awaits bail for the trial to be held on January 6 in a New York court.

Jennifer Aniston recounted how Harvey Weinstein wanted to force her to wear his wife's clothes

Jennifer Aniston, for her part, is now working on the series The Morning Show, which will premiere on Apple TV on November 1 and which will deal with the #MeToo movement, among other topics. The actress explained that they actually had to rewrite the entire script when S abuse cases broke out in Hollywood.

“The show was already planned. We sold it to Apple with a summary. Then, about four months later, all the bullshit came out, and we basically had to start from scratch."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.