Type Here to Get Search Results !

The scene with Scarlett Johansson made Joaquin Phoenix leave the set

The star revealed that her colleague was very uncomfortable and had to leave to collect herself, but then she returned and the two managed to finish the recording

Recording S- scenes is usually a very embarrassing moment for actors, and Joaquin Phoenix was no different. The actor was so uncomfortable that he had to leave the set of the movie 'Her' (2013) during the recording of Scarlett Johansson's or--sms.

The scene with Scarlett Johansson made Joaquin Phoenix leave the set

In the feature, Johansson plays the artificial intelligence, Samantha, with whom Phoenix's character - the writer Theodore - falls in love. Only the voice of the actress appears in the production, even in the hot scenes.

The star of 'Black Widow' (2021) gave details of an embarrassing moment in participation in the podcast 'The Armchair Expert', presented by Dax Shepard. “I remember we arrived [on set] that day. I became that actress who says, 'Let's get naughty'. I have to do this because otherwise I will be petrified.”

“We tried to do a take, and he was, like, uncomfortable,” she continued. “He was, like, angry. He had already [filmed the scene] himself and now he was with me in this weird theater and I was in this little room, and he was like, looking at me, and the lights are low, and [director Spike Jonze] is there... it was so bizarre.”

Scarlett Johansson claimed that she was 'fine' during filming, unlike her costar. "He was so upset about it. He left the studio and now I'm in this cubicle alone and I'm like, 'I can't do this alone. I need him to come back.' He needed a break; he took a break and came back."

The actress said that the moment was not very comfortable for her either. “You never want to hear his voice. You definitely don't want to hear how you sound having a fake or--sm. It's so disgusting,” she laughed.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.