Type Here to Get Search Results !

Heidi Klum disables comments on lingerie shoot alongside her daughter after the rain of criticism

Leni Klum, for her part, said she doesn't care about negative comments about her photos with her top model mother.

Heidi Klum prevented Internet users from commenting on one of her recent posts on Instagram, which features a new shoot with her 18-year-old daughter for a lingerie brand. The top model and presenter took this attitude after the photo shoot generated criticism on the social network.

Heidi Klum disables comments on lingerie shoot alongside her daughter after the rain of criticism

The 49-year-old German published the portraits with Leni Klum this Tuesday. In the caption, she celebrated the launch of the advertising campaign around the world. "If you see me and Leni on billboards across Germany... Tag us and we'll share our favorite posts on Stories," she wrote in the post, which features three images of her and her daughter – who is taking her first steps in her modeling career.

Leni also shared the images on her Instagram profile and made a similar caption. But, unlike her mother, she did not block the post's comments field, letting social network users criticize the essay.

"The first thing I think of when I want to pose in underwear is 'My mum should be here!'" joked one, to which another replied: "I know, that's kind of gross."

"In a way, it's weird to see a mother and her daughter in their underwear. I mean, how many people have been photographed like that with their mother?" asked a third person.

"That's weird," chided another.

Heidi and Leni had already done a lingerie shoot for the same brand in October 2022. At the time, they also received criticism for posing together in underwear; but the younger model said she was unfazed by the negative comments. "I honestly didn't look at many reactions," she told Page Six. “I am very happy with the campaign and I had an amazing day with my mother. I think the photos turned out great and we had a lot of fun.”

“I just don't look at it, honestly," she added, referring to the haters. "If I don't look at it, I don't have to pay attention; so I just don't know what's there.”

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.