Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kaley Cuoco talks about when she met Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston was a jewel to me then and she is a jewel to me now

The actress of 'The Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco has shared a photo in which she recounts how she met fellow actress Jennifer Aniston. In addition, she has taken the opportunity to express how much she adores the 'Friends' actress.

Kaley Cuoco talks about when she met Jennifer Aniston

Both are famous sitcom actresses with large audiences: 'The Big Bang Theory' and 'Friends'. Kaley Cuoco and Jennifer Aniston are two famous women who also coincided in a movie together. But it was in 1997, in 'Picture Perfect'. Cuoco wanted to explain this anecdote and thus demonstrate the admiration he feels for the actress who played Rachel in 'Friends'.

The 'Big Bang Theory star shared this photo on Instagram, where she poses next to a poster she found while working. Said poster belonged to the movie 'Picture Perfect', in which Aniston starred in 1997 and in which she also Cuoco participated.

"First day on our new sets...walked to my dressing room and what movie poster do I see framed right outside my door? Picture Perfect starring @jenniferaniston," Cuoco captioned the photo. "Little known fact, this was one of the first 'parts' I was cast in as a child. I was the last person in the credits (credited as 'little girl') when I saw the film, they had cut my only line, but all I remember is spending the whole day convincing myself to tell Jen how much I loved her ('Friends' was my life at the time)."

In addition, Kaley took advantage of the message not only to remember the anecdote and the film but also to show her admiration for Jennifer: "She was a jewel for me then and she is a jewel for me now (and for everyone she knows) is fun to see this moment come full circle. You never know where life will take you, or who you'll bump into along the way."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.