Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rachel Bilson denounces that she has lost a job for speaking honestly about S-

Rachel Bilson rose to fame in the series 'The O.C.', and now she is immersed in her role as a presenter in her multiple podcast shows, where she has made some striking statements about her S- preferences and they have caused consequences in the workplace.

Rachel Bilson denounces that she has lost a job for speaking honestly about S-

'The O.C.' It premiered in 2003 and soon became one of the most popular series of the early 2000s, turning its protagonists into stars of the moment, such as Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson, Adam Brody, and Benjamin McKenzie.

The series closed its doors in 2007, but Rachel Bilson, who gave life to Summer Roberts, along with her former partner Melinda Clarke has rescued all the fans' nostalgia for the series with a podcast called 'Welcome to The O.C., Bitches!', and in it, they invite former colleagues to recall the episodes and reveal some of the secrets that were lived on the set, such as the departure of their ex-partner Mischa Barton, her behind-the-scenes romance with Adam Brody, who has also agreed to appear in the podcast.

Now the actress has returned to the eye of the hurricane with the sincere statements that she has given in her new project with Olivia Allen, the podcast 'Broad Ideas' (ideas "expanded"). In it, she has guests from the current scene such as actor Alexander Ludwig or singer Madison Beer to talk about topics such as S- and mental health.

In a recent episode, Rachel joked about her favorite and least favorite S- positions, saying that she likes to be "handled" by men. The actress assured that the comment was said ironically and funnily and she did not expect it to have any kind of repercussion. However, almost two weeks after the publication of this chapter, the actress shared with her listeners that she had lost a job as a result of her comment:

"It's been an interesting week guys," she said during the episode. "This is the first time this has happened to me in my professional life, I lost a job this week because of things that were said," she confesses.

"I got a job canceled because I was speaking candidly and openly on the podcast about S- with a humorous tone. I basically got a job, which I already had and was running, and they took it away from me because I was openly talking about S-."

The actress, who shares her 8-year-old daughter Briar with her ex Hayden Christensen, noted that she just "is baffled: a single mother, a woman has lost a job because she was being honest and honest about S-."

The actress assures that she continues to assimilate the impact that her joke had in the workplace, but she affirms that although her comment could have been done differently, she continues to think the same thing: "I have not said anything inappropriate."

"I made a decision in the way to say it, but if I could go back, now that I know that I have lost a job, maybe I would say it in another way but even so I would not stop saying it," the actress pointed out emphatically.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.