Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebel Wilson confesses to the first time he proposed to a woman

Rebel Wilson is happier than ever with his girlfriend and future wife, Ramona Agruma. However, it seems that the actress has not always had it easy and it seems that before starting with Ramona, she was rejected by a woman.

Rebel Wilson could now find herself in one of her best personal moments and that is that lately, the interpreter has not stopped giving us good news through networks.

Rebel Wilson confesses to the first time he proposed to a woman

For the most clueless, in the summer of last year, Rebel confirmed that she had started a relationship with a woman and that she was happier than ever: "I thought I was looking for a Disney prince... but maybe what I really needed was everything this time I was a Disney princess."

In addition, a few months ago, the actress from 'Giving the Note' revealed that she had fulfilled her dream of being a mother, and sometime later she surprised us again by announcing that she had been engaged to Ramona in front of the Disneyland castle. One only has to look at the star's Instagram profile to realize that she is completely in love with her future wife.

However, Rebel hasn't always had it easy when it comes to love, as she let us know in a recent interview for the 'U Up?' podcast.

And it is that apparently, before meeting Ramona, the artist had had feelings for another woman but that love had not been reciprocated. "I met a woman and I had feelings for her, which was totally unexpected," she began by explaining while implying that this was the first time she had feelings for a woman.

"It wasn't what she expected," she says. "It was difficult for me to tell her that I was attracted to her," the actress confesses. "In the end, I literally told him 'I don't want to offend you, but are you interested in women?'" the interpreter revealed.

"I've never had a conversation like that before because I've always dated guys and never had to talk about S-," Rebel explained. "She was like, 'I have feelings for you too,'" the star reveals.

Even though they both intended to start something, Rebel has confessed that she ended up being "rejected by the girl in front of everyone". "She really didn't end up going anywhere," she has assured.

However, the actress has assured that she got something good out of all this: "This experience helped me to open my heart to a relationship between people of the same S-." "The next woman for whom I felt something like this was my current partner," the interpreter finally confessed.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.